Personalized Nissan vanity license plate idea: RAYBIES
RAYBIES sort of a funny way to say you have rabies, maybe, hopefully its a veterinarian, with a sense of humor.
This post comes compliments of John one of our original fans from way way back.
Rabies is a viral disease that affects mammals, including humans. It’s caused by the rabies virus, which is typically transmitted through the bite or scratch of an infected animal. The virus primarily affects the central nervous system, leading to severe inflammation of the brain and spinal cord.
Here are some key points about rabies:
- Transmission: Rabies is most commonly transmitted through the saliva of an infected animal, usually through bites. However, it can also be transmitted if the infected saliva comes into contact with mucous membranes or an open wound.
- Symptoms: The symptoms of rabies can vary, but they usually progress in stages. Initial symptoms may include fever, headache, and discomfort at the site of the bite. As the disease progresses, individuals may experience confusion, anxiety, hallucinations, and difficulty swallowing. The final stage is marked by paralysis, agitation, and extreme sensitivity to light, sound, and touch.
- Prevention: Rabies is a preventable disease. Prompt medical attention, including post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) with a series of rabies vaccinations, can prevent the virus from spreading through the body and causing symptoms. If someone is bitten by an animal suspected of having rabies, it’s crucial to seek medical care immediately.
- Animal Reservoirs: Rabies is most commonly found in wild animals such as bats, raccoons, skunks, and foxes. Domestic animals like dogs, cats, and livestock can also contract rabies if they are bitten by an infected animal.
- Human Cases: While rabies is relatively rare in humans, it is almost always fatal once symptoms appear. Due to its severity, medical professionals take any potential exposure to rabies very seriously.
- Vaccination: Vaccination is an effective way to prevent rabies in both humans and animals. Pets should receive regular rabies vaccinations to reduce the risk of transmission to humans.
- Global Impact: Rabies is found in many parts of the world, particularly in regions with limited access to healthcare and preventive measures. In some countries, rabies is still a significant public health concern.
- Control Efforts: Various organizations and governments work to control rabies through vaccination programs for domestic animals, educational campaigns, and public health initiatives to reduce human exposure.
Check out our collection of other personalized Nissan vanity plates
Love driving your Nissan around town but are looking for ideas for your own personalized Nissan vanity license plate? Get inspired with our large collection for your own Nissan Vanity License Plate Ideas. Love the teachings of the Bible and looking for ideas for your own personalized vanity license plate? Get inspired with our large collection for your own Religious Vanity License Plate Ideas.
So you saw a great vanity plate, an epic busted ride? Maybe you want to show off your own personal vanity license plate, because well you are vain, well here are the rules.
Send us a high quality picture, the work must be your own.
Let us know how you’d like to be credited, we’ll credit your name or alias, and link to your Facebook or Twitter, or other social networking profile if you wish.
Send any photo’s you wish to share to [email protected]. Gmail has a 15 mb files size limit.
You may also Tweet them to us @bustedride
We can’t promise when your photo will be posted.