Honda and Acura Takata Airbag recall
There is yet another Takata Airbag recall in effect. This one again affects million vehicles. Interestingly that the Canadian Government is moving faster on announcing a recall than the US NHSTA.
In Canada about 84,000 vehicles are affected. The number in the United States is going to be in the millions.
So what is wrong with your airbag? Watch this video put on by NHTSA to find out more.
Affected models include the Honda models:
- Honda Accord from 2001 through 2012
- Honda Accord Crosstour from 2010 through 2011
- Civic from 2001 through 2011
- CR-V from 2002 through 2011
- CR-Z from 2011 through 2015
- Element from 2003 through 2011
- FCX Clarity from 2010 through 2014
- Fit from 2007 through 2014
- Insight from 2010 through 2014
- Odyssey from 2002 through 2004
- Pilot from 2003 through 2015
- Ridgeline from 2006-2014
Acura “luxury” models including the:
- CL from 2003
- TL from 2002 and 2003
- ILX from 2013 through 2016
- MDX from 2003 through 2006
- RDX from 2007 through 2016
- RL from 2005 through 2012
- TSX from 2009 through 2014
- TL from 2009 through 2014
- ZDX from 2010 through 2013
If you have one of these vehicles from Honda or Acura, you should head to their website and find out the next steps to ensure your vehicle gets repaired. http://hondaairbaginfo.com/
- This safety defect can KILL or seriously injure you or your passengers.
- All safety recall repairs are FREE at authorized Acura and Honda dealers.
- We have replacement parts for ALL recalled Acura and Honda models.
- FREE rental car available to the vehicle owner for the day of the recall repair or longer if a replacement part is temporarily unavailable.
- Call NOW for help 1-888-234-2138.
There is no reason to avoid getting you vehicle serviced on this urgent repair.